PG Music Home
Posted By: Rob Helms Komplete kontrol question - 10/01/19 12:25 AM
I Downloaded the free version. Is there extra sound packages that can be added to this either free of for purchase?
Posted By: MarioD Re: Komplete kontrol question - 10/01/19 10:47 AM
I just did a quick research on Komplete Kontrol and found out that it is software that can list all of your VSTis patches in one place. It appears to be aimed at the Kontrol Keyboards. IMHO if you don't have a Kontrol Keyboard you probably don't need this but YMMV. Note most DAWs will list VSTi patches and in many you can have a favorite listing.

If you are looking for different sounds then get the free Kontakt Player. There are a lot of free and to buy sounds patches for it. Just be very careful as although there are many sounds for it there are also many sounds that require the full version of Kontakt. Read the product requirements very carefully.

I hope this helps - good luck.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Komplete kontrol question - 10/02/19 09:08 AM
Yes that helps I downloaded the free kontakt as well as the free kontrol and the other free stuff. We will see what becomes of it.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Komplete kontrol question - 10/02/19 11:08 AM
Originally Posted By: RobH
Yes that helps I downloaded the free kontakt as well as the free kontrol and the other free stuff. We will see what becomes of it.

Good luck.

I have a lot of third party sounds for Kontakt so if you are looking for anything just let me know and I can show you where to look for it.
© PG Music Forums