PG Music Home
Strange problem. Two or three days ago a email message box started obstructing the right third of the browser window on every PG Music web page.

I normally use Mozilla Firefox. I tried using Chrome and Edge and the message box shows up on every browser.

I tried clearing browser cache with no change.

Whatever it is it only shows up on the PG Music website and the minimize icon in the top, right corner does not make it retract.

I've run out of ideas to try. Anyone?

Description: Message Box window Clicking minimize does not minimize.
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Looks like the chat box opening up but not complete. The chat box closes fine for me. What happens if you logout of PG then come back in.

Tony
Maybe check to see if you got an unwanted tool installed on all of your browsers. You could check Programs and Features and see if something new is installed there. You could also check the plugin settings on your browsers to see if there's a new tool there.
Well,

After checking options I found one that opened the window to full screen. The window is PG Music's live chat window operated by ChatBeacon.

I've chatted with PG Music and they are aware of an issue and the vendor is working on resolving the issue.

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Great that you figured it out sir!
This issue should be fixed now, and thank you for the reports.
Andrew thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to report the issue seems to be resolved.
Jim,

I'm having the exact problem on another site. The "comment field" is scrolled off the screen to the bottom and out of sight preventing me from commenting. Same utility in Chrome that you mentioned. I'll try RESTORE then report back.
Did RESTORE still can't comment.

This is the site I'm having trouble with:

https://www.facebook.com/LomondCeilidhBand/videos/234115507785416/?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG&__tn__=KH-R

Gemma, the fabulous fiddler, has dedicated a tune to me and I can't even say thank you!
RESTORE was no help!
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
This issue should be fixed now, and thank you for the reports.

Unfortunately now the chat button has grown in size and gets in the way on an iPad. It almost obliterates the Top button.
Agreed, I find it way too large. Especially on a mobile device.
Quote:
Unfortunately now the chat button has grown in size

Yes, the button should be smaller now.
Fixed thank you

Tony
Thanks Andrew, much better!
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Thanks Andrew, much better!

Perfect.

Thanx Andrew for fixing this.
I've found the original problem with the Chat button still exists. If I launch it (inadvertently) the chat screen is displayed but cannot then be closed or minimized. Even navigating to a different PGM forum page it automatically is re-displayed. I have to close the PG Music page in the browser.

I'm used Firefox 75.0

Attached picture 2020-04-11_15-35-50.jpg
This was the Firefox issue that the original post is talking about, that was fixed. It might require a Ctrl+F5 refresh - could you try that?
Thanks Andrew, yes, it appears it was cached.
Refresh has resolved. All good.
© PG Music Forums