PG Music Home
Posted By: mkg50 (Mike G) Hyperlink in User Showcase [Resolved] - 05/05/20 09:00 AM
Can someone please tell me how to create a hyperlink in the User Showcase so that I can put in the name of my song instead of the full SoundCloud web address.
Thanks,
Mike
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Hyperlink in User Showcase - 05/05/20 09:15 AM
Mike, just click on the "Create a link to webpage" icon, the second icon from the left. It will ask you for the URL, and then the text, which is where you put the song name.
Posted By: mkg50 (Mike G) Re: Hyperlink in User Showcase - 05/05/20 11:15 AM
Thanks Dave. I was doing pretty much as you suggested but for some reason it wasn't working in in Google Chrome. I tried it in Microsoft Edge and everything was fine. Weird!!!
Thanks again for your post - at least it showed me I was on the right track.
Cheers,
Mike
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Hyperlink in User Showcase [Resolved] - 05/06/20 03:37 PM
Not mentioned, but likely understood, is at the bottom of each forum webpage you must select the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" button located at the bottom of the "Quick Reply" window. The Full Reply window has the format icons at the top of the reply text entry box.

Another frequently overlooked feature in the Full Reply window is the "File Manager" link. You can add up to five screen shots, PG Music song files, pdf files and short audio files to a post.

Description: Quick Reply window.
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg

Description: Full Reply Window with firmat icons at the top and File Manager link at the bottom.
Attached picture Clipboard02.jpg
© PG Music Forums