PG Music Home
Posted By: MarioD A forum issue - 05/24/20 11:26 AM
I am viewing these forums with Firefox and lately I have been having an issue and I would like to know if it is my system or if others have had the same problem.

While viewing the forums I can scroll up and down with my mouse wheel or the side scrolling bar. When I answer or write a message I can do the same. However when I quote a message I can no longer scroll via my mouse wheel nor is the side scrolling bar available. This just started to happen about a week ago.

Has anyone else seen this while using the latest version of Firefox?
Posted By: DrDan Re: A forum issue - 05/24/20 12:39 PM
Yes, exactly!! I have rebooted and tried a couple different things (Chrome and MSE both the same problem) but this remains a problem. thanks for pointing it out here.
Posted By: Joseph Land Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 09:13 AM
Same problem here as both of you described.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 09:29 AM
I have just sent a message to the moderator and asked them to look at this thread as there is a problem with scrolling when quoting.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 11:56 AM
If nothing else, Mario, you have another great song title: “Scrolling When Quoting”
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 02:51 PM
Same here Firefox V76.0.1 64 bit on Windows 10.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 07:01 PM
Quote:
Yes, exactly!! I have rebooted and tried a couple different things (Chrome and MSE both the same problem) but this remains a problem. thanks for pointing it out here.

This is definitely strange...[/quote]
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: A forum issue - 05/26/20 08:14 AM
Not to worry (I hope)

Andrew's on the case....
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: A forum issue - 05/27/20 02:25 AM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
I am viewing these forums with Firefox and lately I have been having an issue and I would like to know if it is my system or if others have had the same problem.

While viewing the forums I can scroll up and down with my mouse wheel or the side scrolling bar. When I answer or write a message I can do the same. However when I quote a message I can no longer scroll via my mouse wheel nor is the side scrolling bar available. This just started to happen about a week ago.

Has anyone else seen this while using the latest version of Firefox?

This should be fixed now.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A forum issue - 05/27/20 09:32 AM
Yes it is fixed. Thanx Andrew!
© PG Music Forums