A forum issue

Posted by: MarioD

A forum issue - 05/24/20 07:26 AM

I am viewing these forums with Firefox and lately I have been having an issue and I would like to know if it is my system or if others have had the same problem.

While viewing the forums I can scroll up and down with my mouse wheel or the side scrolling bar. When I answer or write a message I can do the same. However when I quote a message I can no longer scroll via my mouse wheel nor is the side scrolling bar available. This just started to happen about a week ago.

Has anyone else seen this while using the latest version of Firefox?
Posted by: MusicStudent

Re: A forum issue - 05/24/20 08:39 AM

Yes, exactly!! I have rebooted and tried a couple different things (Chrome and MSE both the same problem) but this remains a problem. thanks for pointing it out here.
Posted by: jcland

Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 05:13 AM

Same problem here as both of you described.

Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 05:29 AM

I have just sent a message to the moderator and asked them to look at this thread as there is a problem with scrolling when quoting.
Posted by: Matt Finley

Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 07:56 AM

If nothing else, Mario, you have another great song title: “Scrolling When Quoting”
Posted by: Jim Fogle

Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 10:51 AM

Same here Firefox V76.0.1 64 bit on Windows 10.
Posted by: Andrew - PG Music

Re: A forum issue - 05/25/20 03:01 PM

Quote:
Yes, exactly!! I have rebooted and tried a couple different things (Chrome and MSE both the same problem) but this remains a problem. thanks for pointing it out here.

This is definitely strange...[/quote]
Posted by: VideoTrack

Re: A forum issue - 05/26/20 04:14 AM

Not to worry (I hope)

Andrew's on the case....
Posted by: Andrew - PG Music

Re: A forum issue - 05/26/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: MarioD
I am viewing these forums with Firefox and lately I have been having an issue and I would like to know if it is my system or if others have had the same problem.

While viewing the forums I can scroll up and down with my mouse wheel or the side scrolling bar. When I answer or write a message I can do the same. However when I quote a message I can no longer scroll via my mouse wheel nor is the side scrolling bar available. This just started to happen about a week ago.

Has anyone else seen this while using the latest version of Firefox?

This should be fixed now.

Re: A forum issue - 05/27/20 05:32 AM

Yes it is fixed. Thanx Andrew!