PG Music Home
All:

Brand new user with the UltraPAK. I've used the PG Music Download Manager to download and install all UltraPAK content. The issue is that no matter how many times I click Install, or even if I go directly to the installer on my hard drive, the Download Manager *does not* think RealTracks Sets 315-319 is installed. I'm at a loss. I'm running the program and installer as Administrator on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Ryan
Hey rmg471,

Could you go to Help | About Band-in-a-Box and check the 3 digits in brackets beside the year version? This will be the build you are running.

Presuming you are on a 2020 Band-in-a-Box, if you're build is below 724 you'll want to update to that. Below is the link you can use to download. Do this, and then check again in your Download Manager. Does this rectify the issue?

https://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#724
I'm looking forward to the outcome on this one. I had the exact same problem with the same set of RealTracks with the UltraPack back in 2019 after upgrading from the Pro version, and I had tried repeatedly to get it installed and showing in the download manager without success but I had tried it again about a month ago by manually running the installer for that set (which I had before), and it finally showed up. It was not a cosmetic error either - the RealTracks really weren't there.
I have not been able to determine why it does not think 315-319 are installed yet, but I *have* determined that on build 724, Windows 10, the file "realtracks324-328.exe" does not install properly. It causes the following errors in the RealTracks Preferences -> Verify button:

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3279(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0023.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor1-1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3280(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0024.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor1-2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3281(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0025.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor2-1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3282(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0026.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor2-2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3283(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0027.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Bari1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3284(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0028.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Bari2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder
Number of RealTracks ST2 found in BB folder = 2881
Number of RealTracks WMA folder found in RealTracks folder = 2887
Quote:
it does not think 315-319 are installed yet

This is fixed now.

Quote:
the file "realtracks324-328.exe" does not install properly. It causes the following errors in the RealTracks Preferences -> Verify button

There were some conflicts with older st2's that are fixed in the Band-in-a-Box patch - install the build 724 patch. You don't need to re-download/install realtracks324-328.
I have installed build 724 patch and still get the errors! Very frustrating. Any other suggestions?

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3279(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0023.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor1-1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3280(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0024.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor1-2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3281(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0025.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor2-1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3282(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0026.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Tenor2-2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3283(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0027.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Bari1 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder

INSTALL ERROR: RealTracks # 3284(Set #328), RealTracks NOT found here D:\Applications\Band in a Box\Soloists\RVoc0028.ST2, but RealTracks folder IS found here: D:\Applications\Band in a Box\RealTracks\Vocal Mmms, Background RockNRollGospel12-8Bari2 Sw 065 (1TrackVocalSection)\ . Re-install r*.st2 r*.xt2 files to BB folder
Number of RealTracks ST2 found in BB folder = 2881
Number of RealTracks WMA folder found in RealTracks folder = 2887
Re: RichOnStage,

I think I understand what happened. Could you please download individual Realtracks set 328 again, and this should fix it the problem. Also, to be complete you could also delete RVoc0011 through RVoc0016 from the bb/Soloists folder
Andrew, I did what you suggested. I thank you for replying. The problem still exists. Now it pops up with an error that the files are no longer in the "Soloist" folder. Specifically RV0010st2
Quote:
Andrew, I did what you suggested. I thank you for replying. The problem still exists. Now it pops up with an error that the files are no longer in the "Soloist" folder. Specifically RV0010st2

It sounds like you may have accidentally deleted RVoc0010.st2. You can run the realtracks328 installer again to get it back...
OK...I will give it a try. Will let you know. Should I be removing the ST2 or the XT2 files or both from Soloists?
Thanks so much!
ST2 and XT2 of the same name. Just 11-16.
OK...Let's see what happens. Thanks!
Now it states, "There are 8 sets of xt2/st2 missing from your bb/soloist folder. You should look elsewhere for these missing files. UGH!
What is an example of one of the eight? Sort by name in the RT Picker, it will say something like "N/A (xxx.st2 not found)"
Thank you Andrew. All seems to be working now. I appreciate your suggestions!
© PG Music Forums