PG Music Home
Posted By: furry Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/20/20 06:37 AM
Have been trying to figure out how to use the waves ultra pitch vst with either band in a box or reason 10. I'm completely bambozzled
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/21/20 10:11 AM
Could you elaborate at all? Is the VST not showing under your list of plugins in either program, post-installation? Or do you see it but are running into snags with usage?
Posted By: furry Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/21/20 10:55 AM
Hi Deryk, it's not showing up as a VST in any of the programmes for some reason
Posted By: MarioD Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/21/20 05:25 PM
Waves ultra pitch vst is 64 bit. Are you using the 64 bit version of BiaB?
Posted By: furry Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/22/20 07:43 AM
Yep 64 bit Mario
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/22/20 07:23 PM
Hi furry, due to the massive amount of Waves plugins, they use a system called a WaveShell. Basically this allows one single VST file to access their hundreds of plugins, without DAWs having to scan for , but it does so in a way that is not compatible with many programs. To my knowledge, there is no way to make Waves Plugins work in Band-in-a-Box at the moment, but I will post back here if I find a way.
Posted By: furry Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/22/20 08:34 PM
Thanks Simon appreciate that
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/25/20 06:49 AM
You can try it in Element https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=581640
or Shell2VST
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=406133#Post406133
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/27/20 06:57 AM
Originally Posted By: furry
Have been trying to figure out how to use the waves ultra pitch vst with either band in a box or reason 10. I'm completely bambozzled

Did you try the Shell2VST ?
Posted By: furry Re: Waves ultra pitch plug in help - 09/30/20 10:46 AM
Thanks will try that...Been feeling cr*p with another infection, so will let you know how it goes
© PG Music Forums