The meter is active on both sound page in the control pannel
The device shows as PROFIRE 2626

The device is selected as the default device

There is a signal on the mixer on 17 and 18 ND MIXER OUT

Screen shots to

No sound in my headset.

There is a signal ,justhard to see

Any Idea why I have no sound?

Also when I play my guitar I see the signal on the computer but no sound?????

Billy
Glad you got it resolved. What button did you have to push?
I had to reset the device to factory standard.

There is "output source routing" and under that is

"analog out 1/2" and a window where you can put in things like analog in 1/2 or Software Return 1/2

After I reset the device "Mixer Out" appeared which was not a choice from the pull-down menu.

The Profire2626 has a ton of stuff. INput Channel Order, Analog, OPtical A Optical B, S/PDIF COAX. 19 channel digital mixer

Enough to make you ask questions if you have not plugged it in for two or three years...lol

And I will be damned if I am going to read the whole forty-pound book...lol

The second post has a picture.

I could never get this interface to work on earlier versions of Win 10 Pro. It would always lose the driver which is a WIN 7 driver.

Who knows if it will continue to run correctly.

If it works, it will be cool to plug in my Guitar, Bass Guitar, Two vocal microphones, Stereo Analog inputs from my piano, and two acoustic instrument microphones. Multiple headphone/monitor mixes. Plus it is standard rack-mounted hardware.

I hope to not go crazy with the new music gigs. PAs are getting a lot more user-friendly.

Making pretty good progress with "usable" backing tracks. I am also learning what sort of music will work with backing tracks. The vocalist has such a commanding voice it covers up a lot of sins and I try to turn up my guitar when we get to some part that sucks in the backing track.

I need an "off on" switch so I can sleep at will...lol

Billy
© PG Music Forums