PG Music Home
Wow - searching "Band-in-a-Box" on YouTube brings up a huge number of videos! Like this one... it sounds GREAT!

(such a nice guitar too!)
Callie I posted about this on another of the forum. When you want to post a link you need to copy the link, then, when you wan't to post it use the little icon next to the smiley icon. When it opens up paste your URL into the field. When you click on OK another window will open giving you a place to name your URL, such as, Click Here, Or the name of the song. When you click on the OK button the window will close. Then preview the post to make sure the link works.

Hope this helps,
Hey, what a great and very smooth arrangement. Really liked that guitar.
Must admit, it's really quite amazing how real those RealTracks sound in the mix. I was wondering when the RealTracks would kick in, then saw the scroll bar come up saying that BIAB was being used. It was RealTracks from the start! Just amazing technology! I am so excited that I have the opportunity to be part of all of this. Thank you PG!

Jeff
Originally Posted By: Russell DeMussel
Callie I posted about this on another of the forum. When you want to post a link you need to copy the link, then, when you wan't to post it use the little icon next to the smiley icon.
Sounds like I'm not the only one around here having troubles with that (more recent?) "Media Tag" method smirk

By the way, Russel, I got it to work on Firefox, but not Safari nor Chrome, in case you have the option to switch.

Edit: And thanks, Callie, for yet another fabulous find - I subscribed to that channel straight away cool
Very nice composition and the guitar is exquisite! smile
© PG Music Forums