PG Music Home
Posted By: Icelander A review of BBox, in danish! - 09/21/18 08:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay5-ckUBRK8

p.s. And to all you "I don't understand one word" out there - nice to have shoe on the other foot for a change, eh? wink
Posted By: Will Josef Re: A review of BBox, in danish! - 09/23/18 07:46 PM
I wish people would know the software better before they post a review on YouTube (a very common problem).

Some of the things this guy says in the beginning made me lose interest in watching all of it:

"I don't really know what these icons to the right do"
"I will press 'play' but I don't know if it will start playing from the bar where the cursor is or if it will start playing from the beginning".

That is IMHO not a professional review. Use the software for more than just an hour before making a YouTube video called a "review". It's unfair to the developers of the software and the people watching the video to call this a review. If anything it is just a "first look"-type of video.
Posted By: Icelander Re: A review of BBox, in danish! - 09/23/18 08:31 PM
You have a point. Though, if you hadn't "lost interest" and actually watched this thing through, you'd know he does in fact acknowledge this distinction and points out the "proper" review is on his site.

And by the way, the danish title of that video uses the word "Anmeldelse" rather than "review", which isn't really the same thing.
© PG Music Forums