PG Music Home
Posted By: pghboemike Your first 15 minutes With biab - 10/13/18 02:16 PM
Posted By: Will Josef Re: Your first 15 minutes With biab - 10/13/18 07:39 PM
This will be very good for PGMusic. Woody's channel is great and very popular with a lot of young music producers watching it.

So hopefully it will inspire a new generation of musicians and producers to start using BiaB, which again will put pressure on PGMusic to make more modern styles available for all of us. Or maybe I am just dreaming. laugh
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Your first 15 minutes With biab - 10/16/18 08:45 AM
I watched the video yesterday and it's pretty good. It has more than 3,200 views and over 100 comments so far so it is drawing some interest.
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Your first 15 minutes With biab - 10/16/18 09:27 AM
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
This will be very good for PGMusic. Woody's channel is great and very popular with a lot of young music producers watching it.

So hopefully it will inspire a new generation of musicians and producers to start using BiaB, which again will put pressure on PGMusic to make more modern styles available for all of us. Or maybe I am just dreaming. laugh

Band in a Box can do virtually any modern style you can think, of, it's just that you don't really hear it much here...
We've just reconnected with Woody Piano Shack, and LOVE the videos they've published so far!

Plus, the look on his face when he hears the bluegrass... LOVE IT!
© PG Music Forums