PG Music Home
Posted By: Guitarhacker Who Will Stop the Rain .....on YouTube - 03/13/19 04:56 PM
The old CCR tune.... covered using BB for everything except guitars

This was the first song I recorded with my new (at the time) Tele.
O-S-M-O-S-I-S, Herb!

(Be sure to call it a COVER since the 'copyright cops' are lurking. Just saying.)

This used to be a fun place to hang among friends.
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
O-S-M-O-S-I-S, Herb!

(Be sure to call it a COVER since the 'copyright cops' are lurking. Just saying.)

This used to be a fun place to hang among friends.

Ahhhh it still is a fun place... Thanks for having a listen.
This was really awesome. Really liked what was done with this particular cover. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
This was really awesome. Really liked what was done with this particular cover. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Ember. I don't do many covers but this was certainly a fun song to cover. I have a few more that I will be posting in a bit.
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker

Thanks Ember. I don't do many covers but this was certainly a fun song to cover. I have a few more that I will be posting in a bit.

Apparently the resident 'copyright cop' was asleep under the bridge and missed an opportunity to flame you (as he's known to do) for posting a dreaded COVER.

What a ludicrous topic!

I'm not meaning you, Herb. I think that you realize how destructive he has been to this wonderful group.
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker

Apparently the resident 'copyright cop' was asleep under the bridge and missed an opportunity to flame you (as he's known to do) for posting a dreaded COVER.

What a ludicrous topic!

I'm not meaning you, Herb. I think that you realize how destructive he has been to this wonderful group.

I'm not worried about it. Just enjoy the music since it's legal, apparently to share in this manner.
Posted By: Jim Re: Who Will Stop the Rain .....on YouTube - 03/17/19 11:29 AM
Nicely done...
Very tastefully played guitar...
I enjoyed listening to it.
Originally Posted By: Jim
Nicely done...
Very tastefully played guitar...
I enjoyed listening to it.

Thanks Jim
Good to hear a CCR cover here.
Great track from BiaB but I loved the guitar!!!
Top class vocal too.
Cheers
ian
Herb, I really appreciate you posting this. Regardless of the "Cover Cops", many of us here try to use BIAB to do covers, me included. To hear your rendition gives us all encouragement that BIAB can in fact do what we want it to do. With time, practice and a good ear it's encouraging to see what the full potential of BIAB is.

Great job!

Jeff
Posted By: Sundance Re: Who Will Stop the Rain .....on YouTube - 09/25/19 12:08 AM
Sounds great Herb! Totally enjoyed it.
Posted By: Teunis Re: Who Will Stop the Rain .....on YouTube - 09/25/19 12:22 AM
Very well done, sounds really good.

Tony
© PG Music Forums