PG Music Home
Always loved this song. So I covered it with my own BIAB arrangement. grin

Hi Josie,

WOW!!!

I have LOVED this song ever since I first heard it. You've done an exceptional job creating this presentation. Your singing is just s-o-o-o-o-o easy on the ears. You're a talented woman! (I've known that for a long time, now, though smile )

The backing is perfect. Your vocals are outstanding and the harmony is a hand-in-glove fit. The arrangement is brilliant. I love the tempo that you've chosen; it fits the song so very, very comfortably.

It's really good to hear from you again.
Noel
Great cover. Excellent arrangement, production and performance. Enjoyed hearing you again.
Nice one, Josie. I've always loved that song too.
Noel and Charlie, Thank you guys so much! I used the BIAB plugin for the first time doing this and I absolutely love it - talking BIABite hog heaven here! grin I also used the free 140 plate that Arturia gave away a while back and I'm so impressed with that too. It's amazing such a beautiful song came out of such a rotten musical. I appreciate the wonderful reviews from such talented people as you two are. Consider yourselves virtually hugged and please stay safe.
Hey Scott! Thank you. Yeah, it's one of those magical songs I've never figured out really why I love it - I just always have. Would love to write some that made other people feel like that...but hey that's for another thread. I'm enjoying the moment and so happy y'all are enjoying my version. grin
Have to agree with all that's been said. So easy to listen to this. A polished performance and presentation on a classic song. Very nice.
Josie,

The arrangement and mix really is nice. Great singing. You have an easy voice to listen to.
Great job Josie, very enjoyable listen.

Later,
VT, Jim and Danny - thank you!!!
© PG Music Forums