PG Music Home
I've always loved this song so I decided to create it with a Disco/House flavor speeding the tempo up and adding that feel to make it a great club song for dancing to and just having fun. The entire song was written in Band-in-a-Box!! You can also see some of my other Band-in-a-Box songs and Tutorials on my You Tube Channel and view my testimonial on the PG Music Web Site ... Henry Clarke

Walk on By:

https://youtu.be/WSp_4_0QJ9c

PG Music Testimonial:
https://youtu.be/Y_C1Y2oiRC4
Interesting rendition. Love the arrangement and how well the video matches the song tempo. I never would have thought of "walk On By" by Dionne Warwick as a disco or dance number but you made it sound like a natural fit.

I've got to admit though, I thought you were covering the 1961 country hit of +++ "Walk On By" +++ by Leroy Van Dyke. You would need a good bit of imagination to make that into a disco song.
Very nicely done. Enjoyed my listen, and wasn't familiar with the originally. You did it justice. smile Thanks for sharing!
Scary thought to think Disco might return but if anyone can get it started, it's you. Great arrangement, production and performance. Enjoyed this one a lot.
Thanks Charlie. Disco ?? Have some fun man !!! :-)
You certainly captured an absolutely classic disco feel to this. Refreshing, well produced, great mix.

Some pretty good dance moves in there also grin

There's a lot to like about this arrangement.
This is really well done! Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks Ember !! :-)
Excellent production and performance!

I have been working on this tune for sometime now and plan to have it on one of my upcoming shows in 22020.

Thanks for the inspiration Henry!
Sounds like a fun song !!!! Nice and upbeat !! :-)
Nice work. Great production all around (music, recording, video). Very enjoyable.
Thanks I really wanted to do something different than what I usually hear in the Forum. I hope I captured a bit of energy !! I'll make sure to check out your stuff. Thanks again.
© PG Music Forums