PG Music Home
Posted By: Danny C. YouTube Productions - 08/05/20 01:50 PM
Dear Fellow BIAB Users:

Below is a YouTube link to one of my most recent (Sat Aug 1st, 2020) live eConcert performances and like wise a testimonial (although not very polished) for PG Music as every song I perform is arranged using BIAB. And although the testimonials are not included in the montage PG Music is touted very often on my live shows.

I started posting individual tunes and also entire performance "condensed montages" a few years ago. Thus far I have performed close to 800 "different" songs with another 1k or so to go, if I should live long enough. The only other software used was OBS to stream both video and audio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ce0ERM8G8&list=PLpm3N-m8NnfIA7o4WtULHT1PYKhScK0Uq

I thank you for your time to read this lengthily post and of course also if you decide to lend an ear, I think it is a 16 song montage.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: YouTube Productions - 08/05/20 02:26 PM
I certainly can vouch for the professional quality of Danny's shows. He is a true professional entertainer. He and his beautiful wife, Linda, have driven the 800+ miles to entertain at my nursing home about six times, even bringing genuine New Orleans Marti Gras necklaces for all of the ladies ( and a DQ sundae for this old Irish phart ). He put on an hour show for free after their long drive. They are so loved here.

I hope to live long enough for at least one more visit.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/05/20 04:19 PM
Ya got me misty Buddy.

Love Ya!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: YouTube Productions - 08/06/20 04:50 AM
I have to admit I've tuned in to a few of Danny's live performances, and yep, he certainly knows how to work the crowd smile . I know a lot of work must go into preparing for those shows.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: YouTube Productions - 08/06/20 10:07 AM
Depends is also a noun and excellent for "misty". Now, you may ask, how do I know that?
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: YouTube Productions - 08/06/20 10:10 AM
Nice work on this - didn't have time to watch the entirety of it at this moment but loved the beginning. Will be sure to listen to the rest when I'm free later. Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/06/20 06:15 PM
You are very kind sir.

It is always great to see a PG Music Forum "compadre" say hi at one of my shows.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/06/20 06:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nice work on this - didn't have time to watch the entirety of it at this moment but loved the beginning. Will be sure to listen to the rest when I'm free later. Thanks for sharing smile

Thanks Deryk,

The montages are all 12-15 snippets from the songs done on each show. I started posting them as from time to time my regulars cannot make the show so this way if they like they can catch-up Readers Digest style.

Thanks for the visit.

Later,
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: YouTube Productions - 08/09/20 01:18 AM
Really smooth sound. Nice performances. I'm watching the British montage now. I love your easy listening guitar style. I really like it.
Posted By: lambada Re: YouTube Productions - 08/09/20 01:16 PM
Very professional shows. Love watching Danny's shows on Streetjelly.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/14/20 12:04 PM
Thanks, BTW I miss seeing you on the schedule.

I hope all is well.

Later,
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/14/20 12:07 PM
Thank you sir, these eConcerts are really fun. Before you know it you can build up a decent following who will spend some time at your shows and also tip real money in the process to show their appreciation. I am amazed that more forum members are not doing similar performances.

Later,
Posted By: lambada Re: YouTube Productions - 08/15/20 10:35 AM
Thanks Danny, All is well here. I just never seem to be able to make the commitment to regular shows. I must add it to my weekly schedule and stop making excuses.
Posted By: musiclover Re: YouTube Productions - 08/21/20 02:21 PM
Very Impressive Danny, can I ask do you have to use green screen to add the background video? seems like something I would want to try sometime.

Keep up the good work.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: YouTube Productions - 08/24/20 11:24 PM
Originally Posted By: musiclover
Very Impressive Danny, can I ask do you have to use green screen to add the background video? seems like something I would want to try sometime.

Keep up the good work.

No sir, you do not have to use the green screen on any of the eConcert venues, I just like it as very often I do theme shows and it is so easy to gather pics/videos on the web to go fit my themes.

If I can help in anyway shoot me a DM or give me a call.

Re: greenscreen I have been struggling with light issues since I moved into a new music room but should have that all ironed out for my next show on the 5th of September . . . we'll see. LOL

Later,
Posted By: musiclover Re: YouTube Productions - 08/27/20 01:59 PM
Thanks Danny.
© PG Music Forums