PG Music Home
This is a cover of the Isley Brothers classic "For The Love of You. ALL music was BIAB and I transposed the key downward and sang it more in the natural range as opposed to falsetto (was a little low for me but I struggled through it). LOL
It was an experiment in doing covers (abrupt ending) differently and leveraging a nice guitar solo from BIAB. On the cover of the video I show the style, tempo, and realtracks I used. You may have seen this song in a PG Music advertisement. I also have a video on how I put this song together since a lot of people wanted to know. Here's the link to the song:

https://youtu.be/hJGkszhhbZs

Henry
Fantastic arrangement, this is one really good listen. Excellent production, and Brett's outro slotted in perfectly.
I really enjoyed the arrangement on this one! Thanks for sharing.
Great cover! Really like how you added those RealTrack Oohs!

Jeff
Thanks guys. I enjoyed putting this together. Funny that it was just a test of realtracks "ooohs" and changing the key of a song. I didn't even take it serious and it turned out that a lot of folks liked it. Thanks for listening.
Dang, they really did some justice to this. As others mentioned, it was a fantastic adaption of the oohs RealTracks.

Thanks so much for sharing!
© PG Music Forums