PG Music Home
Posted By: Henry Clarke Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/28/20 06:45 PM
Another song from my EP "What's Old is New". I love the way BIAB inspired me in the arrangement. The strumming guitar and acoustic elements I used from BIAB were spot on. As typical ALL music in this song was created in BIAB.

https://youtu.be/7jQU0p-9dJw
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/29/20 08:57 AM
Henry, you definitely have the ability to create musical masterpieces. The two items that stand out are the mix quality and the vocal delivery. You take BiaB capabilities to a new level.

Really enjoyable deliveries, no question. These are absolutely top-class. I hope PG Music notices some of your work.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/29/20 09:49 AM
Good Song Mr. Henry and a great message. Enjoyed my listen...
Posted By: Henry Clarke Re: Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/29/20 09:13 PM
Thanks Charlie !!
Posted By: Henry Clarke Re: Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/29/20 09:18 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Henry, you definitely have the ability to create musical masterpieces. The two items that stand out are the mix quality and the vocal delivery. You take BiaB capabilities to a new level.

Really enjoyable deliveries, no question. These are absolutely top-class. I hope PG Music notices some of your work.

Thanks a lot. As far as PG Music is concerned when I listen to the type of stuff in the forum and the types of music they push I really don't hear much in my style of music. I don't think my style of music really fits there overall strategies. Still great product though LOL
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Soul of a Man - Henry Clarke - 11/30/20 12:00 PM
I for one really like your style Henry and I think we all would like to hear much more! You certainly have mastered the capabilities of BIAB and have much to teach us all.

Jeff
© PG Music Forums