PG Music Home
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Our Flag Still Waves - 01/17/21 05:21 PM
Our Flag Still Waves
I built the song in BIAB and finished the tracks in Studio One. I played the guitar solo and string parts.
The style I used for this song was _BG_BDFS.STY. I used the following RealTracks:
Bass=1288 Banjo=426 Mandolin=432 Guitar=431 Fiddle=434

Below is the link to my song Our Flag Still Waves:
https://youtu.be/_rwEdULiBvE

Verse 1:
I get tears in my eyes and I swell up with pride when I hear “God Bless America” ring
There's a thrill in my heart when the melody starts and I can't help but stand up and sing
Thank God! Thank God! And I pray we'll continue to see
That our flag still waves o’er the home of the brave in this beautiful land of the free
Verse 2:
I'm so proud of the men and the women who stand up to see that we all remain free
They will fight day and night to protect all our lives and will offer their own if need be
Thank God! Thank God! They give of themselves willingly
So our flag still waves o’er the home of the brave in this beautiful land of the free
Break:
My country tis of thee. Sweet land of liberty. Of thee I sing
For our flag still waves o’er the home of the brave in this beautiful land of the free
Verse 3:
I'll forever be true to the red white and blue and the freedom she's given to me
And remember the price of the great sacrifice for our freedom that never comes free
Thank God! Thank God! And I pray we’ll continue to see
That our flag still waves o’er the home of the brave in this beautiful land of the free
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Our Flag Still Waves - 01/17/21 10:41 PM
Barry, you might consider posting your songs in the User Showcase section.
They may get a broader audience there.
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Re: Our Flag Still Waves - 01/18/21 12:13 AM
Thank you for that advice. I'll do that.
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Our Flag Still Waves - 01/20/21 12:17 PM
Good song and video. Good use of the band too.
© PG Music Forums