PG Music Home

41fingers channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGrggrS7ARou4hXSO9LJLog
Yes. Another impressive YouTube educational video showing the features. Some folks put in big efforts to produce these.
Yes, very informative. This may just get me off my reluctance to give the VST a try. Don't know if he's using the latest BIAB VST but can we now drag in the chord series from other VST's or do we still have to enter the chords manually?

Jeff
Originally Posted By: MountainSide
...but can we now drag in the chord series from other VST's or do we still have to enter the chords manually?

Jeff

Yes to first question and No to second question. For example:

BIAB-VST to Reaper yes Reaper to BIAB-VST -yes
Reaper to EZkey - yes EZKey to Reaper - yes
Reaper to Scaler - yes Scaler to Reaper - yes

With all these options a lot of back and forth movement is now possible.

Here is a new discovery after one day with EZBass. EZBass to Reaper - Yes but Reaper to EZBass - No ( instead you have to Reaper to Desktop to EZBass).

Much of this new flexibility is due to the use of Chord Labels. The different programs are not necessarily interrupting the chords but are relaying on Chord Labels placed in the midi content which is a new feature in many apps. Here is the current problem with the BIAB-VST ( I reported this several months ago in the beta forum). Scaler will create a Dm chord label, but BIAB-VST does not know what a Dm is. It only knows a Dmin. So when you drag and drop Scaler Chords into BIAB-VST it does not add the D minor chord. The developers said they would fix this.
Here you see 41 Fingers demoing Chord Labels... grin

© PG Music Forums