PG Music Home
Posted By: Sundance I Love How You Love Me - 04/04/22 10:13 AM
By request, here is my listening video version of I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE ME. For those not familiar with this song, it is a beautiful golden oldie top 5 hit slow dance make out song from 1961 (Happy Days/American Graffiti era). It was first a hit by the Paris Sisters and later a hit again by Bobby Vinton. Surprisingly it was written by a couple of guys, songwriters Barry Mann and Larry Kolber. Me on vocals, I used all BIAB real tracks in my arrangement, mixed in Reaper and mastered with Ozone 9 Adv. Thanks for listening. grin Josie

If you have a cover song you'd like to post please start your own new thread. smile

Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: I Love How You Love Me - 04/05/22 06:36 AM
Nice take on an old classic, Josie, enjoyed!
Posted By: RnAM Re: I Love How You Love Me - 04/09/22 11:53 PM
I didn't know the original, I am probably too young for that (this is one of the very few times I can actually say that grin ).

You may want to add slightly more reverb to the lead vocal, but apart from that this is very well produced, and your voice is always a treat cool

Rob
Posted By: sixchannel Re: I Love How You Love Me - 05/03/22 04:30 PM
Nice job, Josie.
Personally I thought the vocal was spot on.
Great choice of RTs and lovely mix.
Its one of those songs where I think the original singer missed the note. In the third line of lyrics - I bet you know where - but everyone sings it like that, so what do I know? Lol
Bests
Ian
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: I Love How You Love Me - 05/12/22 09:50 PM
A lovely cover indeed! You did a great job with it, and I always love the little personal touches you add in to make it uniquely your own take. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: I Love How You Love Me - 05/14/22 07:11 AM
Great cover Josie, and I reckon you nailed it.

I especially liked the build. It continued to give the song new dimension.

Well done.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: I Love How You Love Me - 05/22/22 07:41 AM
A really nice cover Josie. I always look forward to a new post from you.

Charlie
Posted By: Sundance Re: I Love How You Love Me - 05/27/22 12:16 PM
Thank you each of you very much! I appreciate you listening and taking the time to comment.
I'm sorry for it taking me so long to reply.

Josie
© PG Music Forums