PG Music Home
Posted By: Kitune han YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 06/07/22 11:20 AM
Hi, I just want to introduce my BIAB cover youtube channel that covers my favorite songs in my favorite arrange, this means no intention to be true to the original songs like "Every time You Go Away" in reggae, "Sweet Child of Mine" in funk, "Fly Me to the Moon" in guitar pop, etc...

Kitsune-han BIAB Cover Channel

Half of the songs are Japanese pop but hope you will find some fun out.
Posted By: TheMaartian Re: YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 06/07/22 12:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Kitune han
Hi, I just want to introduce my BIAB cover youtube channel that covers my favorite songs in my favorite arrange, this means no intention to be true to the original songs like "Every time You Go Away" in reggae, "Sweet Child of Mine" in funk, "Fly Me to the Moon" in guitar pop, etc...

Kitsune-han BIAB Cover Channel

Half of the songs are Japanese pop but hope you will find some fun out.

I subscribed to your channel so I can check out your 60+ videos.

I can't read Japanese, so I will ask if you have covered (or plan to cover) any YMO (Yellow Magic Orchestra). I like them a lot.
Posted By: DrDan Re: YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 06/07/22 02:50 PM
That is a veryl impressive collection! smile
Posted By: Kitune han Re: YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 06/10/22 12:45 PM
Thank you for subscribing. I do not know much about YMO and have never covered them. The few songs I know are "Rydeen", "Tong poo", and "Kimini Mune-kyun". I may cover "Kimini Mune-kyun" that is a smash hit and one of the most popular YMO song in Japan that might not have been released in the US.

https://youtu.be/DUmG1SlR8fs

BTW, they made this MV looks cheap, uncool, and out of fashion intentionally.
Posted By: Kitune han Re: YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 06/10/22 12:46 PM
Thank you for checking my channel. I have been playing with BIAB for 7-8yrs just for my fun and recently started this channel uploading 3-4 files every week. Please check out later again if you like.
Posted By: Kitune han Re: YouTube BIAB Cover Channel - 09/23/22 12:10 PM
Hi,

Here is an update of my BIAB Cover channel, now it has 118 covers listed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqiOc-T3QgNxZ0PmG-lLQg/videos
© PG Music Forums