PG Music Home
I've been away for a while doing other things but thought I'd share my take on this old school 70's classic. I like the way I could take BIAB and the MIDI file and change the floor to Bossa Nova to give it a different spin.

https://youtu.be/E5pKWgzvGis
I listened to this on Facebook. Very good arrangement and performance for one of my favorite songs.

Eddie Cornelius lived not to far from my hometown last track I had of him and a former bandmate of mine was the drummer for CB&Rose touring show for a while.

Enjoyed my listen.
This is a sensational arrangement Henry.

Fantastic effort from the first note, and an excellent job with the backing vocals. Brilliant.
Great job

Looking forward to the Too Late To Turn Back Now creation video
Enjoyed it Henry!

Josie
Sounds Great Henry,

Old times and good made songs.
I’m new here as a dutchman and not so familiair with English language
Use BIAB for many years now. My first version ever 1998. Seriously version bought in 2007. Mac and later on Windows. Mostly with other apps as main workflow but for two years now as my main program. Version 2021/2022 and it works great.
Also wanna thank you for your great youtube workshops. Some stuff I did not know about. So learned a lot from you Henry.

Deltakey Netherlands
Extending a warm welcome to the forums, Deltakey.

And yes, Henry produces some outstanding material.
Thanks guys. "AudioTrack", I can't thank you enough for the warm compliments :-)
Posted By: RnAM Re: Too Late To Turn Back Now - Henry Clarke - 08/21/22 09:46 PM
Wow, this is extremely well done!

Rob
Originally Posted By: DELTAKEY
Sounds Great Henry,

Old times and good made songs.
I’m new here as a dutchman and not so familiair with English language
Use BIAB for many years now. My first version ever 1998. Seriously version bought in 2007. Mac and later on Windows. Mostly with other apps as main workflow but for two years now as my main program. Version 2021/2022 and it works great.
Also wanna thank you for your great youtube workshops. Some stuff I did not know about. So learned a lot from you Henry.

Deltakey Netherlands

Welcome to the forum. Thaks for the kind comment and more importantly I'm glad you're finding value in my tutorials. Thanks again. Henry
Posted By: rayc Re: Too Late To Turn Back Now - Henry Clarke - 08/22/22 01:35 AM
It's cool Henry though the little snare drum fill at the end of the intro sounds weak and VERY midi.
Your Bvox are the sweet treat in this.
I've gone back and listened several times Henry. My thoughts are that it is great mix. I couldn't find any flaws, anywhere.

This is an exceptional cover.

I would be very pleased to be able to deliver such a quality production.
© PG Music Forums