PG Music Home
Hi,
I don't know if I overlook something in Preferences or this feature is missing here.
Several forums have visual indication of new posts in watched threads:

Is there anything similar here?
When you're logged in, the 'post-it' notes to the left of each forum or thread will be yellow (assuming that isn't browser specific, which I doubt it would be).
Thanks Gordon, do you mean this?

That's fine but I have to be inside of the forum (Beginner Forum in this case).
I still can't see any indicator on forum homepage https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm

Or would be nice to have 1 new column "New Posts" in Watched Topics data grid here
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=myhome&tab=topics&type=&sort=
Originally Posted By: Filo
Thanks Gordon, do you mean this?

Ah, the green dot shows you've posted in that topic.

Within a forum new activity on a thread shows the thread title bold and a yellow folder.
In the top level, the yellow post-it indicates new content.
You may need to refresh.
I don't know why the difference.

Attached picture Activity.jpeg
Attached picture ActivityWithinForum.jpeg
If I read you correctly

Attached picture User Showcase - PG Music Forums — Mozilla Firefox 2023-03-15 11.19.36.jpg
You could experiment by clicking on MyStuff (darker blue bar above, between Forum List and Search), Edit Preferences, Default Watched Tab.

There are other options farther down about being notified.
Originally Posted By: Gordon Scott

Within a forum new activity on a thread shows the thread title bold and a yellow folder.
In the top level, the yellow post-it indicates new content.
You may need to refresh.
I don't know why the difference.

Understand but the yellow post-it in a top level is a general alert that something new is in the forum.
But I would like to see notification about new posts just from threads where I'm subscribed to watch them.
Example from TheGearPage:

Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
You could experiment by clicking on MyStuff (darker blue bar above, between Forum List and Search), Edit Preferences, Default Watched Tab.
There are other options farther down about being notified.

Thanks Matt, I'm aware about e-mail notifications but it is quite annoying for me. Maybe used BB framework here is more old fashioned than TGP or Cakewalk has.
Oh I see ... I misunderstood. Sorry.
Originally Posted By: Gordon Scott
Oh I see ... I misunderstood. Sorry.

Same here.
Nevermind guys, thank you all for your time!
© PG Music Forums