PG Music Home
Posted By: Sawmill Music Blank Style? [Resolved] - 03/22/23 09:03 PM
So in reading these forums daily I've really learned a lot about BiaB these last three weeks. What I'm currently doing is loading one or more of my live recorded tracks from the DAW (Cakewalk) and then trying to find styles that work. Since I learned about switching patches I wanted to save some time and just load a blank or empty style so I can pick and choose what I want to add to complement my live playing.

Is there a way to load an empty style? And possibly save one I created?

~Russell~
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Blank Style? - 03/22/23 09:07 PM
There are several Blank Styles available, search for the string: 'Blank' in the StylePicker Filter String.
(Press the Clear button first to ensure no other filters are running.)

Attached picture 2023-03-23_11-05-55.jpg
Posted By: Sawmill Music Re: Blank Style? - 03/22/23 09:54 PM
Perfect! Thank you! I shoulda thought of that . . .
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Blank Style? - 03/22/23 10:49 PM
Sawmill Music, your initial post has a "Resolved" button to indicate you've received the answer. It might help someone down the road that is searching for the answer to the same question.

AudioTrack was fast on the trigger with his answer! Four minutes from question to answer!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Blank Style? - 03/23/23 05:21 AM
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
AudioTrack was fast on the trigger with his answer! Four minutes from question to answer!

Including starting BiaB, opening the StylePicker, searching for Blank styles, taking a screen capture, saving it and replying with the aforementioned screen capture.
Whew! Just call me "Quick Draw McGraw" !

Attached picture 2023-03-23_19-20-47.jpg
Posted By: Sawmill Music Re: Blank Style? - 03/23/23 09:25 AM
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Sawmill Music, your initial post has a "Resolved" button to indicate you've received the answer. It might help someone down the road that is searching for the answer to the same question.

Marked as resolved! And so far every question I've had has been answered pretty dang quickly. This community is just as helpful as they are talented!
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Blank Style? - 03/23/23 01:04 PM
I remember, we made a mistake once back in 1998….
© PG Music Forums