PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccoboni Change "bb\Band-in-a-Box Sounds" directory - 04/18/23 04:47 AM
Hello,

I need to move the "bb\Band-in-a-Box Sounds" directory which seems to contain sounds including
in line with the HI-patch Plugins (I have already moved my other real tracks and real drums, via the Preferences menu).

How can I indicate to BIAB the change of directory?

Best regards
Originally Posted By: Riccoboni
Hello,

I need to move the "bb\Band-in-a-Box Sounds" directory which seems to contain sounds including
in line with the HI-patch Plugins (I have already moved my other real tracks and real drums, via the Preferences menu).

How can I indicate to BIAB the change of directory?

Best regards

What version of BiaB are you running?

I'm not familiar with a bb\ sub-folder with the name: "\Band-in-a-Box Sounds"

Is this perhaps a user-created folder?
AudioTrack,

I'm pretty sure that is the folder location where the Playable RealTrack and H-Q instruments sounds reside.

The sounds are used by Sforzando for Hi-Q instruments and Playable RealTracks. Band-in-a-Box uses the path set by the Band-in-a-Box Install Manager as a reference for where the files are located.

To change the path in Band-in-a-Box you would need to use the Install Manager to install the Sforzando sound files in the desired location.

The Sforzando sounds install files are two Playable RealTracks installation files and the Hi-Q instruments installation file.
Try and drag Band-in-a-Box Sounds.bank.xml into Sforzando if not as Jim said, you may only need to install one Library to register it with Sforzando.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
AudioTrack,

I'm pretty sure that is the folder location for the Playable RealTrack and H-Q instruments sounds reside.

The sounds are used by Sforzando for Hi-Q instruments and Playable RealTracks. Band-in-a-Box uses the path set by the Band-in-a-Box Install Manager as a reference for where the files are located.

To change the path in Band-in-a-Box you would need to use the Install Manager to install the Sforzando sound files in the desired location.

The Sforzando sounds install files are two Playable RealTracks installation files and the Hi-Q instruments installation file.

Thanks Jim for the clarification, appreciated.
Thanks Jim for the clarification, appreciated.
© PG Music Forums