PG Music Home
Posted By: BoogieH Notation, melody & bass line - 01/22/17 06:21 PM
Hello,

I´m a beginner in midi stuff (just bought cables for piano - pc -connection) - and this also my first post to this forum smile. I managed to record midi (BIAB2015) so that the bass line is in the melody track and the melody line is in soloist track.

In notation they are arranged so that the bass line (melody track) is in bass clef and the melody line (soloist track) is in the treble clef (which is what I want it to be but I´m not sure how the program guessed the clefs right?).

What I can´t manage to do is put the both in the same notation paper so that the treble clef is above and bass clef below. How can I do that?

Thanks!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Notation, melody & bass line - 01/22/17 07:00 PM
Welcome to the forums.

This might work...

1. Go to the lead sheet.

2. Click on the far right track (mine says 'S' - this may or may not be the same letter as yours).

3. Hold the CTRL key down and left-click on the track to the left of the one just selected.

(see image below)

Hope this helps,
Noel

Attached picture selecting multiple tracks.JPG
Posted By: jacko_karel Re: Notation, melody & bass line - 01/23/17 04:59 AM
Perhaps it would be good to change patches on bass and notation zvlit proper bass clef respectively. tablature
Posted By: jacko_karel Re: Notation, melody & bass line - 01/23/17 05:00 AM
zvlit = change
Posted By: BoogieH Re: Notation, melody & bass line - 02/27/17 02:33 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the answers - been busy so I read the answers just today. Noel´s answer did´t help and I didn´t understand Jacko´s answer means (?). Could you specify step by step what I should do..? Thanks!
© PG Music Forums