PG Music Home
I know everything's been downloaded and in the proper file structure but, when going to pick a style and filter to only view Real styles, only 6 come up. Really? There's only 6 real styles in this thing.

Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.
Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sales staff, just a long time user of the BIAB. I wonder if the situation you describe might be caused by the package that you purchased. It sounds like it could be (I'm just guessing, though).

As I'm sure you probably noticed on the below page...

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

...Band In A Box comes in different packages. If you purchased the ProPack, it's an entry level deal and offers only some of the more popular styles. The first package that includes all the possible styles and Realtracks is the UltaPlusPak.

If you hold the mouse cursor over the different packages, a pop-up appears that lists the contents of each package. As you can see on the pop-up image below, the ProPak has 200 Realtracks whereas the UltraPlusPak has over 2,200 Realtracks.

As mentioned, I suspect that the above might be the problem. To confirm this, though, you would need to talk to Sales staff. Contact details for PG Music are under the "Support" tab at the top of the web page.

Lastly, PG Music have a 30 day money back guarantee. Again, if you wish to exercise that guarantee to get your money back, you will need to contact PG Music.

Hope this helps,
Noel

Attached picture ProPak UltraPlusPak.JPG
Hi Tom,
I had that problem at the start and I contacted the live help and I remember I had to check something for them all to come up.If you go to the live helpdesk they'l get you started.Great product may I say even though im still learning most of the features.Can be frustrating making music but equally rewarding,
Yours Hugh
Welcome to the forum and BIAB. I think your problem has been well addressed, but let's just check one thing. You said everything was "in the proper file structure". I take that to mean, the proper folders on your drives. To double-check, could you tell us, what option did you select when you did the install? Did the program come on DVDs or an external USB drive? Depending on those answers, you may need to look in Preferences, RealTracks to select the location of the RealTracks.
Tom
Welcome to the forums. Do tell us which package you purchased.
If you only find 6 styles, can you list them? That might assist to track down your issue.
Resolved.

All add-on styles and such were being installed in the wrong location.

Got it now.

Thanks.
I'm glad to hear you're up and running!

All the best,
Noel
Very good!

For our knowledge to assist others, and the possible improvement of the product, do you know how it happened? If you specified a different location for RealTracks during the install, the Preferences, RealTracks Custom setting should have been correct.
Great Tom, thanks for letting us know. Now, whatever you do, don't throw this thing out!
© PG Music Forums