PG Music Home
Posted By: Torq2 Missing real tracks. - 03/19/17 04:17 PM
Hi,

Could someone help me out with this please.

I have the megapack version of BIAB. When I try to load certain styles they don't load, and I get a yellow box telling me it can't find the files. As an example, I tried to load Ben E King's version of stand by me, and it say's it can't find "praise Worship Shine". When it loads, the drums are missing.
No problem with the Otis Redding and John Lennon version, so not a big deal. However, on some tracks it won't load the bass or drums and sometimes the other instruments.

I have tried reinstalling BIAB several times, but it still doesn't find some files.

Am I right in thinking that the missing files do not come with the megapack version?

If so, how do I find out which add on pack has the missing files I need.

One group I really like are The Shadows, and it just won't load any of their songs.

Regards
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/19/17 08:17 PM
Torq2
Start by going to "Help > What add-ons Do I Have"

Check the Real Tracks and Real Drums sets at bottom for missing items.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/19/17 08:34 PM
Further checking on this, I understand that the Real Tracks described for Ben E. King's: Stand By Me is RealTracks set #233

This set is not included in the Mega Pak, but is included in:
UltraPlusPAK
EverythingPAK
Band-in-a-Box Audiophile Edition
49-PAK 2016
PlusPAK
RealPAK Rock-Pop: 12

You can probably purchase as an Add On Pack
Posted By: jford Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/20/17 02:25 PM
If you don't want to upgrade to a higher version (that has more RealTracks content), when you get the track errors, just note which tracks you don't have and substitute with RealTracks you do have.

And then you can save the current song as a style. Give it a new name (which will now become a user style), and you won't get the error message the next time you use your newly created style.
Posted By: Tobias Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/20/17 05:18 PM
I think you'd enjoy an upgrade to an edition that contains all the current styles. Styles is what it's all about.
Posted By: Torq2 Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/20/17 07:54 PM
Thank you for your replies. It looks like I will have to buy some extra packs if I want to get the sounds. Your suggestions have helped me a lot, I can now see what to look for when something is missing. I'll also try changing whatever is missing as you suggest jford.

Once again thanks.

regards
Posted By: Tobias Re: Missing real tracks. - 03/23/17 12:44 AM
If your purchase was recent you might ask PG Sales to do a price adjustment for you to match what the package price would have been rather than the package you got plus the styles as add-ons.
I here they're pretty good about stuff like that.
© PG Music Forums