PG Music Home
Hi there fellow BiAB enthusiasts.

I have three questions I would really appreaciate your answers to.
1. Is there a way to add a song loaded in Jukebox mode to your favorites without interrupting playback or getting fancy with the folders? In that context, is there a way to add favorite songs in songpicker similar to adding favorite styles in stylepicker?

2. Where might one find free loops that can simply be dragged in one's BB/Loops folder and that will function and load exactly as those that come with BIAB?

3. Is there a way to access the 12-key Brent Mason tracks that are optimized for woodshedding? (or all of the other woodshedding tracks for that matter?)

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have the 2017 Band-in-a-Box UltraPlusPAK Upgrade with RealBand
Hello DeaconBlues09,

Welcome to the forum. I don't have an answer for questions 1 & 3 but I do have some suggestions regarding loops.

A good place to start is a website that sells loops. Most of the time there will be free samples for each loop collection. One such site is: +++ Big Fish Audio +++ . You'll notice Big Fish Audio sells many loop collections. Check out the web site for each loop creator, you'll likely find more free samples.

Do a internet search using the term, free loops. Many, many results are found. +++ HERE +++ is the results of one search.
Thank you so much for your help! smile
I may have an answer for your question 3, where are the Brent Mason 12 key tracks?

Checkout: (Installed Drive Letter)://BB/Instrumental Studies/Instrumental Studies 5 - 12 Key Electric Guitar/Guitar,Electric/Country

I'm guessing these are the tracks based on the file time and date stamps.

Still no answer to question # 1. You might want to repost the question.
© PG Music Forums