PG Music Home
Are you new to Band-in-a-Box and interested in hearing what other program users are creating with the program? Visit our Band-in-a-Box® Radio page!

www.pgmusic.com/bbradio.htm

Here you can shuffle through all of the User Showcase songs that are shared on SoundCloud without ever leaving our website. Categories include: Recent, Featured, Country & Folk (1, 2), Jazz (1, 2), Rock & Pop (1, 2), and Song Requests.

Like what you hear? Each song playing includes a link to the original forum post, so you can leave a comment if you'd like! Found an artist you want to hear more from? There is also an option to visit the Artist SoundCloud page!

Want to share your own Band-in-a-Box creations? Make sure to post them to our User Showcase Forum!
Callie, I got an error loading Jazz 2.
Mine plays a song but cannot navigate forward or back, it just sits there with Loading Playlist... showing. Had to close browser eventually to stop the playback.

Attached picture 2017-05-26_09-14-56.jpg
On Jazz1, it must have a song that plays automatically because as I selected a song by MarioD, I heard a country song along with it.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Get Inspired with Band-in-a-Box® Radio! - 05/25/17 10:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
On Jazz1, it must have a song that plays automatically because as I selected a song by MarioD, I heard a country song along with it.

Matt, maybe I'm bilingual?

I tried everything and all is working OK here including Jazz2. Only the song I chose played so no cross contamination here.
A country song also started playing automatically when I clicked your link, plus I got the Jazz 2 error as well, reads as follows:

We can’t find that page.
A report has been sent to our tech team,
and they’re looking into the problem.
Please check back in a bit.
© PG Music Forums