PG Music Home
I have an Outlook account, but every time BIAB crashed, I am asked to set up an email account to send the error report. How do I link my Outlook account to BIAB?
It will try to launch whatever your default email program is, which is a setting in Windows. On newer Windows versions (e.g. Windows 10) you can find the setting in Control Panel --> System --> Default apps.

It's not necessary for the default app to be working. You could just send an email manually - copy and paste the text of the report into an email and send it to support@pgmusic.com.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Setting up email to send error reports. - 05/26/17 06:33 PM
Krispin,

Is your Outlook web-based?

I'm not sure about this, but I suspect that BIAB calls on Windows settings to begin a new email.

With this in mind, how did you install BIAB when you received the files. I find myself wondering if maybe you purchased it on a USB drive and that you are running it from that USB drive without having run Setup.exe (I'm only guessing, though).

What happens when you do the following?

1. Load a song file.

2. Generate the file and let it play for around 8 bars (to make sure the whole song is generated).

3. Under "File | Save As", select "Email song file(s) as attachment(s)"

Regards,
Noel

P.S. I see Andrew answered when I was typing!
© PG Music Forums