PG Music Home
my laptop installation of BIAB 2017 does not see the DXi option of Coyote WT , but RealBand 2017 does.
I'm on the road, and I do not have my BIAB installation hard drive with me... is there an easy fix without re-downloading the entire BIAB Installation file... (3 hr download)
If RB sees it and BiaB doesn't, you likely just need to point BiaB to the correct location or maybe click the 'rescan for DXi' option in the DXi/VSTi selection window (going from memory).
thanks, nothing happens when I use scan for DXi option. The program still doesn't see any DXi's.
btw, I just reinstalled BIAB 2017 and checked everything including Coyote, and still no DXi/'s
Originally Posted By: bloc-head
thanks, btw, I just reinstalled BIAB 2017 and checked everything including Coyote, and still no DXi/'s

Just so I understand....I think rharv wanted to confirm that you chose the right 'drive' location for BIAB and RB?

I ask because I made this error in the past.
I erroneously installed BAIB on a different drive location than RB.
Truth be known, I've been a "bloc-head" in the past. smile

Good luck getting it ironed out.

Carry on....
yes, both programs are installed on C: drive.
Have you tried running BIAB as administrator (since plugins are in the registry)? Also, if you feel comfortable enough to do so, you might want to exclude your BIAB folder from your anti-virus scanning (which will also improve performance).

It's weird the RealBand sees it, but not BIAB. That at least indicates it should be installed correctly.

Since Re-scan didn't seem to work, you might want to double check the "Edit DX Exclusion List" to see if the plugin inadvertently got excluded.
Thanks John. I tried all that with no satisfaction... I will soon be deleting this thread as I have reposted this topic in the main BIAB for Windows forum... thanks to everyone for your help.
© PG Music Forums