PG Music Home
Posted By: cubalibre Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 07:59 AM
BIAB2017
Hello,
If I play the song with BIAB I have no problem I feel the LeadIn bar correctly but if I export the song in wav or wma the LeandIn bar is gone ... i feel directly the beginning of the song with the correct drum track.

Posted By: Noel96 Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 08:30 AM
It sounds like the 2-bar lead-in has been deactivated.

To check this, go to "Audio | Render to Stereo WAV etc | 2 Bar Lead-in" as shown by the 1, 2, 3 on the image below.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture rendering - 2 bar lead-in.JPG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 08:37 AM
Does this assist?

Attached picture 2017-08-20_21-33-43.jpg
Attached picture 2017-08-20_21-34-24.jpg
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 09:28 AM
Unfortunately no does not work. The settings you have set are the default and obviously they were already set up so ... I did not even know they existed and I never changed them.

My drum track notation have only a LeadIn bar (It seem to me a strange thing)

And if I wanted to have 2 bars? SOrry... I'm newbie

Attached picture Cattura.JPG
Attached picture Cattura.PNG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 10:17 AM
Thanks for explaining and the additional detail, the screen captures are a big help.

Can you right click on a bar and select "copy from-to" option and select bar 0 as the "From" and bar 1 as the "To" and the number of bars being the count of the bars in the entire song, and then see if that corresponding WAV file contains your pickup notes?

HOWEVER: Please save the song with a temporary file name first and then open that temporary song file and experiment with that - just in case.

Please let us know if this is successful.
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 02:34 PM
videotrack,
Do I have to right click on the first song bar ?. I have 2 tracks (drum and brass) frized

Attached picture Cattura.PNG
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 03:08 PM
cubalibre,

Firstly, as Videotrack says, save your file with a new name and work on this newly named file. This means that if anything goes wrong, you can always get back to your original file.

Looking at your lead-in bar for the Drum track, I get the impression that you have changed the settings in the "Count-in/Met" settings.

The notes that are shown indicate that you have a fill-in happening in the lead-in bar.

Try the following...

1. Unfreeze your drum track.

2. Change the "Count-in/Met" settings all the default settings shown below. (See the image below.)

3. Regenerate your song.

4. Save as a WAV or WMA file.

Does that help?

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture count-in lead-in default settings.JPG
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 03:19 PM
Noel,
I have also a custom section brass frized. If I regenerate the song I lost this track.
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 03:46 PM
Noel,

it's work fine now....yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

1000 Thanks
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Export song pronlems - 08/20/17 04:55 PM
Excellent! I'm glad you got it working.

Thank you for posting the image, it helped me understand your problem a lot better.

© PG Music Forums