PG Music Home
Posted By: newbert BIAB 2017: How to Shorten a Song? - 12/06/17 11:29 PM
I've finished editing the chords in a BIAB songfile that I downloaded, and would like it to end at an earlier bar than it does in the original downloaded version.

I've deleted all chords after where I want things to end, but the song continues playing past that point (repeating the final chord). Note: the white boxes in those bars are still there, but are blank (no chords entered). I guess that I want to remove those extraneous empty bars and can't figure out how its done.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: BIAB 2017: How to Shorten a Song? - 12/06/17 11:39 PM
Sure. It's the Bar at End of Chorus number that you also have to change. This could be the 2nd of the three numbers to the right of the song name that normally start as 1 - 32 - 3. If you are using a Tag, it will be the measure number in "Tag Ends After Bar".
Posted By: newbert Re: BIAB 2017: How to Shorten a Song? - 12/07/17 12:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Sure. It's the Bar at End of Chorus number that you also have to change. This could be the 2nd of the three numbers to the right of the song name that normally start as 1 - 32 - 3. If you are using a Tag, it will be the measure number in "Tag Ends After Bar".

Yup, that worked.

Thanks, Matt!
Posted By: newbert Re: BIAB 2017: How to Shorten a Song? - 12/13/17 09:16 PM
Originally Posted By: newbert
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

Yup, that worked.

Thanks, Matt!

Correction - That worked only with one specific song. With others, the file plays for another bar or two before ending.

I don't know why it worked with one and not others. Perhaps it's got something to do with a "tag"? I don't know what a tag is, so I don't understand the last part of your answer, Matt.

Thanks again!
© PG Music Forums