PG Music Home
When I'm in style picker, I'll type a string with the style name, but I get "style doesn't exist" message. However, I know it's there. I can find it by searching directly in the band in a box folder. When I click on the style it loads up fine. My concern is that I'm not seeing all the styles that actually exist. I've run some organization and update files, but it still happens. Do I need to install anything other than the setup for the 2018 upgrade, plus the updates I got since then? I want to maximize all the files that actually came with the program. Thanks
If you're using Band-in-a-Box for Windows you might want to use RealBand StylePixker to rebuild the style list. The StylePicker in RB foes the same basic job as the StylePicker in BiaB but there are enough differences for there to be two StylePickers. (Just a guess) but each "looks" at styles differently and one may pick up information the other doesn't find at first. But, once both lists are rebuilt they both seem to work better.
I can't get my Real Band to rebuild the styles. Just keeps saying Not Responding.
Have you installed the latest update for Realband? That's always a good starting point.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm
I did install all the upgrades for the 2017 BIAB. It said the last RB upgrade was July 2017 and I believe #471 in December was the last 2017 upgrade. I rebuilt everything, however it says I am still missing some RB styles, like I chose one with a harp and I assume it didn't come with the 2017 BIAB & RB Pro. I'll probably have to purchase the Ultra Pak or something and hope I have enough space on my laptop to run the program.
Welcome to the forum.

What Pak did you purchase from PG Music?

Can you mentioned a few names of styles that you are having difficulty with?
© PG Music Forums