PG Music Home
Posted By: BBB WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 03:38 AM
Can't seem to find this on any of the Yahoo forums or elsewhere. Does anyone know.......... Where I can find movie music......... Or if it even exists?

Thanks in advance......BBB
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 03:52 AM
Do you mean creating your own music for your own movies, or theme music from existing released movies?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 04:26 AM
...and are you looking for BIAB SGU/MGU files of this?
Posted By: BBB Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 10:12 PM
I mean music from both old and current movies........ Examples would be the theme from the Titanic, (my heart will go on) somewhere in time etc. etc.

I think that is what you mean by theme music then that is what I need or hope to find......

Thanks for your reply

BBB
Posted By: BBB Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 10:15 PM
There is some really nice stuff!

Thanks for sharing.........BBB
Posted By: BBB Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/02/18 10:17 PM
I never answered your question yes I am looking for BIAB files SGU/MGU

Of movie music.........
Posted By: Noel96 Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/03/18 02:08 AM
If you're after free files, the only thing I can suggest is Google.

Notes Norton, on the other hand, has put together some amazing collections of BIAB files and accompanying music. He has one such collection specially devoted to show tunes (860 songs from 260 shows). The below URL will take you to it.

http://www.nortonmusic.com/fake29.html

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/03/18 02:22 AM
You can find nearly any commercially released music in the midi format. Commercially constructed midi files are very reasonable in cost but most songs are also available for free download and are very small files.

When you import and open a file in BIAB, it automatically detects and loads the chords into the BIAB chord chart, sets the key and tempo. You can search for the song title in the StylePicker and choose a style from the search results to play the chord chart.

Midi files are easy to modify and mute specific tracks to be replaced by RealTracks to make the song sound better. Midi files will accurately reproduce the melody of the song.

You can hear a song cover of "Cherish" I created yesterday from a Midi file that is a combination of midi and RealTracks and posted in the 'I just heard BIAB on Youtube forum'.

Starting your project with a Midi file will allow you to create a complete sgu for a song in just a few minutes.
Posted By: BBB Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/03/18 05:35 PM
I can't find the link to your song cherish........

Also I tried ABC notation.............. Should be able to get some free movie music there, hopefully........

Although unless I'm on the wrong site there site seems very confusing
Posted By: BBB Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/03/18 05:35 PM
Okay Noel,

Thanks I will get Searching....BBB
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 01/03/18 05:50 PM
Originally Posted By: BBB
I can't find the link to your song cherish........

Also I tried ABC notation.............. Should be able to get some free movie music there, hopefully........

Although unless I'm on the wrong site there site seems very confusing

You will likely be more satisfied with the ease of working with midi than abc notation. Midi can be as simple as opening a midi file in BIAB and selecting an appropriate style to play the sgu file.

My opinion is you will have to work harder to replicate the results with abc notation than what work was required to create the audio of "Cherish".

Here is a link to my post of Cherish on YouTube.
Posted By: Chris Potter Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 07/16/20 06:53 AM
You can search it on thoptv application
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? - 07/16/20 08:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Chris Potter
You can search it on thoptv application

Welcome Chris,
Can you elaborate on your statement? A little difficult to interpret.
© PG Music Forums