PG Music Home
Posted By: steve200 a resource for biab chord charts? - 01/30/18 10:10 PM
Alert: newbie question below....

I might use biab in an uncommon way.

I am mostly interested in creating backing tracks to practice (piano) with. (When I get ambitious, I sometimes import the backing tracks into Studio One and make a finished recording.)

I am not an advanced musician. It would be great if there was a resource where I could download/import good jamming chord charts, or charts of common songs, ideally in a format I could read right into biab.

Is there a place people post biab chord charts?

steve200
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: a resource for biab chord charts? - 01/30/18 10:57 PM
I don’t use them but yes, there are some places on the Internet to download thousands of BIAB songs. There was another recent post with info and links.

Just wanted to know if you are aware BIAB comes with a large collection of songs?
Posted By: raymb1 Re: a resource for biab chord charts? - 01/31/18 02:00 AM
Originally Posted By: steve200
Alert: newbie question below....

I might use biab in an uncommon way.

I am mostly interested in creating backing tracks to practice (piano) with. (When I get ambitious, I sometimes import the backing tracks into Studio One and make a finished recording.)

I am not an advanced musician. It would be great if there was a resource where I could download/import good jamming chord charts, or charts of common songs, ideally in a format I could read right into biab.

Is there a place people post biab chord charts?

steve200

Just google: biab files download
Posted By: Geneoh Re: a resource for biab chord charts? - 01/31/18 12:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I don’t use them but yes, there are some places on the Internet to download thousands of BIAB songs. There was another recent post with info and links.

Just wanted to know if you are aware BIAB comes with a large collection of songs?

Hi there Matt, Where would a guy find this collection of songs?
Do the songs actually come loaded in the software...Ive looked?
Thanks
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: a resource for biab chord charts? - 01/31/18 06:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Geneoh
Where would a guy find this collection of songs?
Do the songs actually come loaded in the software...Ive looked?

For BiaB 2018, look in your X:\bb\Songs and Lessons\ folder

For BiaB 2017 or earlier, these are located in disparate places.
Start by looking in the following folders:
X:\bb\Instrumental Studies\
X:\bb\50Songs\
X:\bb\Folk Songs\
© PG Music Forums