PG Music Home
Hi folks.
With all the craziness of packs, ultrapacks, extra packs, omni packs, unreleased tracks and other "packs"...

Supposedly, I should have everything that was released up till now. My "total" number of items in style picker show: 6,679 I do not have any third party items.

What confuses me, when I go into "category" in style picker, it shows that some stuff is not found? It gives Total number and number "found" which is different..

Can somebody please explain. Thank you,
Misha.
Try going into Stylepicker and asking it to list those that are "N/A".
I'm not at my computer right now but I have as far as I know ALL extra packs, bonus packs etc and my count is over 6700.
Worth a look?
Cheers
Ian
There's also an option under the help Menu: "What Addons Do I Have" which should list everything you have (and don't have):

Attached picture 2018-12-19_11-46-36.jpg
sixchannel, VideoTrack Thank you.
The only thing missing I believe is couple of things of Andy Laverne.

Sorry, I believe I asked a wrong question. The question is about RealTracks and RealDrums. I do not care much about styles, as I try to build songs from scratch.. So, for instance in N/A filter of style picker it shows only missing styles from Xtra Pack 6... but those are styles.

Is there a way to verify if I have any actual real tracks / drums (not styles) that are missing?

Sorry for flipping the question got a bit confused.

Thank you.
For RealTracks, go to the RealTracks picker, check the item in the lower LH corner 'Show RealTracks that are N/A', then rebuild.

Now sort the list by the N/A column.

Repeat for RealDrums (the checkbox is at the top)
VideoTrack,
Thank you!
Got them all. Just wanted to make sure everything from download installed correctly.

Best regards,
Misha.
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
For RealTracks, go to the RealTracks picker, check the item in the lower LH corner 'Show RealTracks that are N/A', then rebuild.

Now sort the list by the N/A column.

Repeat for RealDrums (the checkbox is at the top)

Hi Trev.
That was an interesting exercise but I'm not sure why I got this -
I thought that it would be Fun to see if I had any N/A Real Tracks.
I have 2713 total and SHOULD have just about everyone.
However, if I sort by the N/A button it shows me 815 as N/A (!!) but the Column headed N/A is empty and indeed many of the ones shown I have used, some of them often. Go figure.
In BB2019 and at 607 build now, I have checked a few and so far they all DO still work.
Any idea why that might be happening, Trev?
Cheers
Ian
Hi Ian
This is a long shot. When you sorted by the N/A column, did you then scroll the RH side vertical slider to the very top or bottom of the grid? It tends to stay on the most recently selected RealTrack.
Trev

PS: Have a great Xmas - no trips down south this year?

Attached picture 2018-12-20_22-56-54.jpg
Hi Trev
Sorry to "shanghai" Rustyspoons thread.
No Sir - the N/A column is empty, top to toe. See pic from bottom of list.
Its not really an issue as every one that I pick on works and I can use it.
Cheers
ian
PS - I've PM'd you

Attached File
AhhhHaaa I think this might also be a case of mistaken identity.

I don't believe that checking the Show RealTracks that are N/A changes the number of items in the list display. I think that only changes if a filter is present. The checkbox only alters the items displayed on the listing.

That indicates that you have 815 RealTracks (which is expected to be different of course to the number of Styles, as listed in the StylePicker).

What (if anything) is listed under RealDrums sets and RealTracks sets in the 'What Addons do I have' item (bottom two windows)?
Trev
Catch back on this after Christmas, Trev.
We're distance family visiting until just before Christmas then it's
"Oh Darling! You shouldn't have. A new Telecaster! How thoughtful!"
Oh, sorry Trev, I was daydreaming for a moment.
Cheers
Ian
© PG Music Forums