PG Music Home
Posted By: cubalibre Melody track not run - 01/06/19 04:43 PM
Yesterday, no problem. Now when I play the song, all the tracks sound except for the melody track that remains still and the red bar border stays still and does not move. The melody time line not move when I play the song.
In this strange track if I go into the notation editor and click I do not always hear the sound of the midi instrument.

Attached picture Cattura1.JPG
Attached picture Cattura2.JPG
Attached picture Cattura.JPG
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Melody track not run - 01/07/19 06:34 AM
everything worked first. The BIAB file may have been corrupted, and this has happened. There is no BIAB repair tool. I have to redo everything up on new file: - ((
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Melody track not run - 01/07/19 09:43 AM
Have you tried running the file using BIAB's default VST/DXi synth to see if it works. The problem could be with the Urban Latin VST.
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Melody track not run - 01/07/19 12:46 PM

Noel, I tried but it does not change anything.
If you want, out of curiosity, you can open the link file (WAVE) that I attach.
I think it's a serious bug of the program.
In any case, the program should have a tool that allows you to recover the track in case this track has been damaged. I also tried to delete the track, to assign it the default settings and to import the exported midi file on it, but it does not change anything.
It is also strange that the program is limited to not playing this track without giving some message for this non-regular situation.

1) if I export the melofy track to midi file and listen to the midi file with Vanbasco I hear it right away.

2) if I copy the track in any other track the destination track does not play.

WAVE
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Melody track not run - 01/07/19 03:00 PM
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Melody track not run - 01/08/19 12:15 PM
Today I tried again and miracle! it worked. smile For 2 days it did not work: I had restarted the PC many times without getting results. This thing like all technical things should have an explanation.
For this reason I had sent to download my wave.mgu file - to check if it depended on my environment.
© PG Music Forums