PG Music Home
Posted By: Milamber Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/08/19 11:07 AM
Please could anyone offer a little advice to a 74 year old? I raised a Ticket on 31/12/2018 which has yet to receive a response. I followed this with another attempt last Friday. I do understand that this period is likely to be one of the busy times, but what else can I do please?

I should be able to view the Ticket and any updates here:

https://asknet.support-asknet.com/support/tickets/XXXXXXX

but seem unable to find the correct username/password so to do.

Any help/pointers with this would be most gratefully received. Perhaps it's me, I am a raw bwdinner smile but....

Regards,

Dr T Maurice Murphy.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/08/19 11:36 AM
Hi Maurice,

Welcome to the forums!

The above ticket link is to Asknet. As far as I'm aware, PG Music have no association with this company.

Did you buy Band in a Box through Asknet, perhaps?

What problem are you experiencing? Maybe we can help here on the PG Music forums.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Milamber Re: Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/08/19 03:09 PM
Good Evening - UK Time - Noel, thanks for the response. I am sure you are correct as to where I purchased BIAB. The problem, raised on both Tickets was entirely my fault in that I purchased a wrong item and I was asking whether I could obtain a refund/credit note to purchase what I believe is the correct, more expensive, item. I would imagine that only the supplier might be able to identify any possible corrective action. I even asked for confirmation that the correct item I needed to purchase was as I identified.
I have been reading here and seemed to find a very helpful environment for novices, so I can hopefully get this resolved and move on. Again, many thanks for the response. Best Wishes, Maurice.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/08/19 06:20 PM
Hi again, Maurice.

I know it doesn't help much in the present situation but it is possible to buy directly from PG Music and they have a 30-day money-back refund policy. That's something that it might pay to keep in mind in the future.

In the meantime, I suggest that you write an email to sales@pgmusic.com and ask them if there is any way at all that you can use the software version you have, that you purchased through Asknet, as a trade-in/refund to a more comprehensive version of the program. There is nothing to lose. The worst case scenario is that PG Music can say that since you did not purchase the software from them, they are unable to help in this instance.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/08/19 07:04 PM
Maurice, welcome also.

In addition to Noel's good suggestions above, maybe you could reference this thread to the PG Music support people. It may help them to understand your predicament more fully.
Posted By: Milamber Re: Ticket Response Timeframe - 01/09/19 08:31 AM
Good Morning. Thank you both for your responses. I have finally obtained a response to my Tickets and things have moved overnight. I am now a "happy Camper" and get on with trying to learn "stuff". Your point is well made concerning PGMusic direct purchase. I have used this system and find that all is well with my "direct" purchases. I will now drop back into "Read Only" mode and Moderators may close this thread off. Thanks All.

Maurice.
© PG Music Forums