PG Music Home
Posted By: Mike02392 RealDrums don't always generate an ending? - 02/09/19 07:12 PM
I've noticed on a few RealStyles that, when I've generated an ending, the RealTracks conjure up something nice but the RealDrums don't follow suit and just keep doing their merry thing.

The one I'm looking at now is _LCHACHA.STY, though there are a few others I've noticed this on as well.

Are all RealDrums supposed to be capable of generating endings? If so, any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!

(P.S. I'm using BIAB Windows 2019 if that's important)
Hmm, I've just been reminded of this issue. Does anyone have any ideas?

The Realdrums track is "ChaChaFull^3-a:Brushes , b:Ride Contemporary"
Hi, I'm still having this issue. It happens regardless of the RealDrums chosen. I've noticed that it happens when I use tag endings. If I remove the tag and re-generate the RealDrums, it generates a proper ending. If I put the tag back and regen, it doesn't generate an ending and the drums just keep going.
Mike,
Could you freeze the tracks on a song that does this and attach it to a post here so others can test?
Tip: You may need to change the file name extension to something like .mp4 to be able to attach it, e.g. MySong.sgu.mp4
© PG Music Forums