PG Music Home
I just got band in a box and am not having much luck getting studio one to recognize it. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Unless you have the Studio One Professional version I don’t think you can. See https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One/compare-versions

I went off about this last week. I could not believe the Presonus will not let you use VSTs you own. And when you say something about this they most likely get upset.

If you have the Artist version you can pay about $100 or so to get an upgrade that allows one to use VSTs. IMHO that stinks.

Tony
Which version of Studio One do you have?
Originally Posted By: Teunis
...And when you say something about this they most likely get upset...

Tony
Sadly, that's about the funniest thing I've read today. Assuming you are attempting to use BIAB as a VST within Studio One, Tony's advice sounds right to me, and I'm sure that's why Mario is asking.
This is the reason I steer people away from Studio One.
And txsongwriter has not posted since.

I hope he is not blaming the issue on Band-in-a-Box.

I doubt if we will have the opportunity but it sure would be nice if there was a follow up post from txsongwriter.
And of course, even if he is using Studio One Artist (and please, let's not get into the "it doesn't include VST" debate again), he could always use the standalone version of the plugin to accomplish the same thing as the plugin.
© PG Music Forums