PG Music Home
Posted By: Noel1983 Hello to the Community... - 07/11/19 01:09 PM
Hello to everyone!
I just purchased Band in a Box 2019 yesterday, and am slowly going through the user manual trying to figure out the features.

I figure that I will have lots of questions about the software in the future, so I would stop by the forums and say hello.

I don't have any specific concerns or issues right now, with the exception that a 64bit VST plugin (Tube Delay) causes the program to crash every time I attempt to use it. Not a huge deal, just an annoyance.

Anyway, hello again to everybody.
Posted By: DebMurphy Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/11/19 01:16 PM
Howdy! Welcome!!!

Sorry I cannot help with the VST question. Not a feature I use.

...Deb
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/11/19 01:21 PM
Welcome to the forum!

BIAB comes with two versions, a 32-bit one and a 64-bit one. Do you know which you are running? If you need help knowing which is which, let us know. It sounds like you might be running the 32-bit BIAB and using a 64-bit-only plugin?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/11/19 04:23 PM
Greetings Noel1983,

Welcome to Band-in-a-Box and to the forum. I hope you are enjoying the program and the forum.

When you do ask a question it helps us to know some basic information about your computer system like the operating system, cpu, ram and storage space. It also helps to know which Band-in-a-Box package you purchased.

May I suggest you navigate to My Stuff > Edit Profile; then scroll down the webpage until you reach the Signature Text Box. You can enter any text you desire and change the text as often as you like.

Placing the computer specs and Band-in-a-Box (BiaB) package information in your signature saves us from asking for the information and you from having to provide the information multiple times.

Description: My Stuff Edit Profile
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg

Description: Scroll down the webpage to the Signature Text Box.
Attached picture Clipboard02.jpg

Description: Fill in your signature information and select the Submit button.
Attached picture Clipboard03.jpg
Posted By: Noel1983 Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/12/19 03:04 PM
I am using the 64 bit version.

I am not married to that Tube Delay, I don't even remember where I picked it up. It either came free with my FocusRite Audio interface, or was free from Plugin Boutique.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/13/19 10:21 PM
Noel1983,

Nice job with the signature block!

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Hello to the Community... - 07/15/19 08:15 PM
Personally, I never use any plugins in BB or RB. I use all plugs in my DAW, Sonar.

Crashes are normally from conflicts of one sort or another.

I write in BB, render audio tracks in RB and mix in X1
© PG Music Forums