PG Music Home
Posted By: Noel1983 VJT Installation - 07/12/19 03:33 PM
Hello All,

Working my way through Chapter 4 of the User Manual, I attempted to demo the "Render Video(s)" under the 'Track Buttons Menu.'

I received an orange alert box telling me that I do not have the VJT Application installed and could not render videos unless I install it.

I purchased the USB version of BIAB Pro, and did a full install. I updated the software when prompted the first time that I opened the software, and also updated the Real Tracks at the same time.

I can't find any reference to the VJT Application searching the website. Does anybody know how or where my installation went wrong?
Posted By: jford Re: VJT Installation - 07/12/19 04:07 PM
It may not work, but one thing to try is to make sure you are running BIAB "as administrator" (just click on the BIAB icon, select the compatibility tab, and check the "run as administrator" checkbox). I suppose it's also possible that the BIAB Pro version does not include the Video Rendering feature. PGMusic would have to answer that. You could try an online chat to ask the question.
Posted By: Noel1983 Re: VJT Installation - 07/12/19 06:41 PM
Originally Posted By: jford
It may not work, but one thing to try is to make sure you are running BIAB "as administrator" (just click on the BIAB icon, select the compatibility tab, and check the "run as administrator" checkbox). I suppose it's also possible that the BIAB Pro version does not include the Video Rendering feature. PGMusic would have to answer that. You could try an online chat to ask the question.

I tried to run as administrator and got the same orange box warning. I reached out to PG Music tech support for more information.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: VJT Installation - 07/13/19 10:17 PM
Starting with the 2019 release VJT does not ship with Band-in-a-Box.

VJT was originally included to support Video RealTracks, +++ Video RealTracks Page +++. VJT is provided when you purchase a Video RealTracks set.

Video RealTracks sets were first released a few years ago. VJT was included in all packages because some of the Video RealTracks shipped with all packages. The 2019 release does not include any Video RealTracks so VJT is not included.

VJT is technology PG Music licenses. I don't know, but suspect the license fee is based on the number of distributed executable files. If that assumption is true it doesn't make sense to distribute the executable files alone.

This first came up when 2019 was released. Users suggested revising the manual to indicate VJT is included when purchasing Video RealTracks. From your question I assume the manual has not been updated.
© PG Music Forums