PG Music Home
Posted By: Lizzz RealTracks "Not Found" - 09/15/19 05:57 PM
Suddenly getting messages that a lot of RealTracks are "not found" for multiple styles. I just did the patch update from August so is this possibly causing the problem?

I will confess that I am confused about the BIAB folder thing so ... simple explanations would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Lizzz
Posted By: Noel96 Re: RealTracks "Not Found" - 09/15/19 09:48 PM
Hi Lizzz,

Which BIAB package did you buy? If it was either the ProPak or the MegaPak, there would be a number of Realtracks missing.

The UltraPak is the first that contains all Realtracks (except those sold in special deals like 49Pak), styles, etc.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Lizzz Re: RealTracks "Not Found" - 09/16/19 10:32 AM
I bought the Ultra Pak but I will be the first to admit that I am extremely confused by the folders/location situation and have emailed tech support for a guide to all of this. I basically downloaded with the default settings and don't have a clue how to fix this.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: RealTracks "Not Found" - 09/21/19 10:12 PM
You have done the “rebuild?”

Bud
Posted By: sixchannel Re: RealTracks "Not Found" - 09/24/19 07:03 AM
Two things come to mind -
1 - re-Download Build 520 and go back to it and advise if the problem is still there.
2 - Please give us a couple of examples of Styles or RTs within Styles that are "missing" - lets see if we can trouble shoot it.

Bud is right - if you didnt "Rebuild" after installing 632, please do that.
Also - If the RT thats "missing" was one from a Special pack of RTs, it wont be there in the Ultrapak.
Have you bought any Special RT packs or Style packs to go with your Ultrapack.?

Lets see if we can figure it out.
Ian
© PG Music Forums