PG Music Home
Got my first song completed, but there's only one sub-syle in the style that I used. Like to fiind two similar styles and use them in my songs. I am not new to step sequencing and I am a pro-level musician, but I have a bunch of songs I need to get done, even if they'll be just bare bones arrangements. So once again, thanks in advance for help. Seems to be a nice community on this forum.
If the Style only has two sub-styles, then the easiest way might be to change the entire style part way through the song.

Select the bar that you wish to change styles on, press function key <F5>, then select a new style at that bar.

You can change back again at another bar, and you can change styles only on certain choruses, etc.
HTH

Attached picture 2019-11-27_10-24-45.jpg
Very cool.
Did not get to try it right away, but I did tonight and it worked. Thanks you ever so much. Big leap forward for me. Thx again!
am i right in thinking that style changes differ when midi and realtracks are involved?

all midi styles change completely but when realtracks are involved some parts don't change with the style change?

or have i mis-remembered another post a while back?
I don't think you can mix'n'match RealTrack Styles and MIDI Styles within the same song. They need to be one or the other.
Others may know more.
i think there's a problem if you try to change realtrack styles - some of the instruments change but others don't...........wish i could remember the post that explained it all
To have more than two substyles use Multi Styles

Search Stylepicker for existing Multi Styles by filtering using +

Create your own. Check the Help Menu for Multi Styles.

Multi Styles can have up to 24 substyles.

EXAMPLE: _Cronga+.STY is a RealTracks Multi Style from XTRAPAK 5.

© PG Music Forums