PG Music Home
I no of no option to so. Or am I missing one?

If not, has anyone tried to get it working by turning a non-drums MIDI style into a drum style and setup rules for fills?

Masi
Many times the Audio Track in BIAB is not used. It's easy to utilize this track and the unused bars of the song project to generate instrument fills, chord progression changes, shots and holds that can be placed onto the audio track at any bar to create a fill or riff without regard to part markers. The Audio track is designed to accept multiple audio clips on the single Audio Track.

For instance, if your song is structured to be 90 bars, there's 165 unused bars that can be activated and programmed to create instrument clips. Export the instrument track you want to create fills for as a WAV file and import the WAV back into the Audio Track and open the Audio Editor Window.

From the Audio Editor Window, you can erase the song portion of the Audio clip leaving the short clips you programmed after the end of the song project. You can cut/copy and paste these audio clips at any bar you desire throughout the song project. Once you've created an Audio Track to your satisfaction, erase any unused audio clips and you should be good to go. You will also want to change the end of your song project back to the correct ending bar.

If there is an unused track in your mixer, the audio track can be converted to a Performance Track on that track.

Interesting ideas.

Many thanks.
Masi,

My experience is that the instrumental riffs, if any, that occur immediately before part markers depends on the style as to how noticeable they are.

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums