PG Music Home
Don't know how it happened. Any thoughts. It played fine the last time I played it.
Hi DannyJo,

Did you render/save the songfile to an audio file?

If so, this audio file will be attached to the songfile and will play along with the song every time you play it.

To remove the audio file, if this is the problem, click on "Audio" on the top menu and select "Audio edit | Kill entire audio".

Also, it might be that you have a frozen track.

Regards,
Noel
I was playing about with some styles a few weeks back and for some reason I had a style with two drum tracks. To make it even stranger the main style was 4/4 and the track that named itself “drums 2” was in 3/4. It sounded a bit different but actually good for what I wanted (but needs a bit of levelling out.

When I went back to the style itself there is only one drum track. How I ended up with two is still a mystery to me.

Tony
Exactly what happened,Noel. You ' da man, as always.
You and all of your country are in our prayers, Noel. We have seen fires here in Florida, USA, but nothing on the scale you folks are dealing with. Hang tough, bro. DannyJo.
DannyJo,

Thanks for thinking of us. There have been some pretty extraordinary stories coming through from people who survived the thick of the fire.

Here's an image I posted yesterday. It was in one of the papers. Australia is superimposed on the US (1:1 scale) to give an idea of the size of the disaster and the image shows where all the fires are burning.

While we're a fire-prone country, nothing of this magnitude has ever occurred.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture Bushfires in australia compared to size of USA.png
Noel
That is Mega_scarey!
We have some family west of Sydney and are concerned for them. THEY say "no worries" but we still do.
Ian
hi Ian,

When I saw the above map, I couldn't believe it, either. It certainly puts things into perspective!

I thought of your son and family when Penrith was the hottest place in the world last week (49.8 C / 122 F). My son worked in Afghanistan for a while and he used to be out and about in temperatures like those. I have no idea how anyone can cope in that kind of heat. I spent an afternoon in 47C in 2009 with no electricity when we had massive bushfires around Melbourne. I was ready to move to Antarctica after that!

Your son is right. Things have settled down quite a lot at the moment.

All the best,
Noel
© PG Music Forums