PG Music Home
Posted By: granul BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/08/20 12:09 PM
Hi!, I am trying to export the drums from BB 2020 os x to Logic pro m4a or aiff, the drums sound nice in BB but when I import in Logic Pro it does not sound good, it sound muffled. I don't know if I am in the right forum but if you could help me it would be nice. Thank you.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/08/20 05:28 PM
Is it just the imported drums from Band-in-a-Box that sound muffled? If you try importing an arbitrary audio file, how does that sound comparatively?
Posted By: granul Re: BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/09/20 09:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Is it just the imported drums from Band-in-a-Box that sound muffled? If you try importing an arbitrary audio file, how does that sound comparatively?

I export audio to aiff from BiB I think to problem is importing in Logic Pro because if I click on aiff file from File manager it sound ok but once I import in Logic Pro it does not sound nice.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/09/20 10:13 AM
Something must be wrong in your signal flow in Logic.

I've heard this can happen in Logic if your audio track is set to mono, try setting it to stereo and see if that helps.
Posted By: granul Re: BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/09/20 11:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Something must be wrong in your signal flow in Logic.

I've heard this can happen in Logic if your audio track is set to mono, try setting it to stereo and see if that helps.

Thank you it help a little
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: BB Os X to Logic Pro - 06/14/20 02:21 PM
I use to do it, I've no problem exporting a stéréo file and it sound really good, now I try to have a snare and a kick doubling in logic, I find a way but I have to edit, but with the new logic 10.5 maybe it will be more simple with the news samplers....
PS: before exporting put the drums at Maximum possible in BIAB, pan 0 and no reverb and no correction.
© PG Music Forums