PG Music Home
Hello. I've entered bar based lyrics but I can't see them in my Big lyric screen. Thanks. smile
Hi Leif,

The "Big Lyrics Window" does not interface with bar-based lyrics.

It's possible to copy bar-based lyrics to the "Lyric Document Window" but this does not scroll and show chords like the "Big Lyrics Window.

For lyrics to show in the Big Lyrics Window, it's necessary to enter them as note-based lyrics.

Even though they are called 'note-based' that's terminology from the past. These days, all that's necessary is to click on beat 3 in a bar and then paste the lyrics for that bar into lyric entry box.

Tomorrow when I get home from work, I'll put together a quick tutorial for you and explain how it's done.

Regards,
Noel
Cool. thank you. I appreciate it.
Let me know if you have 5 mins tonight or tomorrow. I would love to learn more about how to enter lyrics. Thanks so much!
There is an option now in the Lyrics window to Print (copy to clipboard bar based lyrics) but it's not working correctly at the moment as it puts the bar lyrics and chord on a new line, so I'm not sure if they are meant to show now and are not working.
You can also render the chord sheet to video with the bar based lyrics and it will play in sync if you need another screen with chords n lyrics:

Attached picture BB-Display-Prefs-Bar-Lyrics-Size.png
Thank you very much. I appreciate the detailed instructions. smile
Lief,

I suggest that you edit your original post and delete your phone number. Who knows what kind of person on the world wide web might want to take advantage of the information.

Also, if you are happy that this thread is resolved, please click 'Resolved' on your original post.

All the best,
Noel
Thank you. smile
© PG Music Forums