PG Music Home
OK it's like this. I was trying to create a hybrid style. Somehow instead, I accidentally added instruments to the original BB style that I was using for the guitar track. Now if I try to use the original style, I get get the alterations I thought I was using to create the hybrid style. I seem to have permanently altered it. The original BB style was just a strumming guitar (campfire style), no other instruments. Now it has piano and bass any time I call it up. How can I remove the piano and bass, and return the style to its original form. Ahhhh!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
You can edit the style by replacing the unwanted instruments with a blank instrument from one of the four BLANK styles.

You can contact support and ask them which file contains the corrupted style then run the install file again.
Shouldn't you be able to identify the date and set # of the Style from the Stylemaker and go to your account at PG Music and download the RealTrack set containing that particular style and then reinstall that set and it will overwrite the corrupt file and restore it its original state.
Totalnovice - if you can tell us which style it was, we can direct you to which file needs reinstalling to get the original back.
© PG Music Forums